Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

M.I.A. due to finals ...

Hello everybody,
Hallo ihr Lieben,

You know how it is, if it's finals time you don't have time for anything. For three weeks I've been sitting by my desk learning all the fun stuff for my exams. I have so many ideas for new blog posts but really no time to do photos for my posts. Which is annoying, but it's not really nice weather at the moment and my room is a mess. Next week I'll be going to Vienna for the weekend, to do a little bit of shopping and hang out with a good friend of mine. So you will hear from me after that :)

Wir kennen das doch alle, Ende Jänner ist einfach Prüfungszeit. Jeder hat was zu lernen und man hat keine Zeit für all die Dinge, die man sonst machen würde. Seit drei Wochen sitzt ich nun schon täglich an meinem Schreibtisch und lerne. Ich muss sagen ich bin froh, wenns diese Woche endlich vorbei ist mit dem Lernen. Ich will ja wirklich bloggen, aber ich schaffs nicht die Fotos für die Artikel zu machen. Nächstes Wochenende fahr ich zu einer Freundin nach Wien um ein bisschen zu shoppen und richtig ausgiebig zu quatschen. Wir hören uns dann :)


have a productive day ;)
J a n e l l a

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey Janella!
    We've nominated your blog for the Liebster award, as we really love it!
    Congrats!
    Find the details at
    http://freeheadsintheclouds.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html
    Greetings
    Billy,Jo&Mary
    PS: wir hoffen, dass du alle Prüfungen gut hinter dich gebracht hast:-)

    AntwortenLöschen

looking forward to all your words . xo