Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

don’t call it a spade if it isn’t a spade & go lie on the floor if you want. the first bit of advice that you gave me that I liked was they’re too strong, too strong. get in the shower if it all goes wrong. yeah you wanna find love then you know where the city is.

Hey ihr Lieben,
Hey everybody,

Letzte Woche war ich mit meiner Family in Salzburg City. Ich hab Verwandte in der Stadt (die wir auch gleich besucht haben) und außerdem wollte ich ein bisschen Shoppen und spazieren gehen. Vor 3 Jahren hab ich mal ein Praktikum in dieser unglaublich tollen Stadt gemacht und wollte nun endlich wieder mal hin.
Salzburg ist wirklich meine absolute Lieblingsstadt in Österreich. Nicht zu groß, zwar recht teuer, dafür viel Kultur usw.
Genug Blabla für heute, hier sind einige Fotos. Leider was das Wetter nicht besonders gut, aber hey es hat mal nicht geregnet (und des ist für Salzburg schon wahnsinns toll ^^)
Last week I was in Salzburg for the day. I really love this city, it's by far my favorite city in Austria. Three years ago I was an intern of an hotel company there and I have a lot of amazing memories from that time. I also have relatives in the city so that was our reason to drive to Salzburg. I did a little bit of shopping and walking through the center. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!


Booties from Deichmann, Jeans from Vero Moda, Tanktop from H&M, Sweater from H&M,  Leather Jacket by Jilani, Handbag from Amisu, Scarf from Primark, Earrings from Accessoires

bye bye
J a n e l l a

2 Kommentare:

looking forward to all your words . xo