Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

oh well, I changed :D

Hey everyone,
Hallo meine Lieben,

My blog Daydreamin' changed a little, well actually it's a lot. I was just getting tired of the old design, I couldn't see it anymore. The colors and stuff, everything seemed to annoy me by now. 
So yesterday I decided to change it! I sat down to my laptop and started. It took me a while to figure out what colors and layout I want but I'm sooo happy with the way it turned out!
Also I want to give you guys a heads up, what's going to come next. I will be doing a roomtoor of my "new" room in Klagenfurt and a review of Lauren Conrad Beauty will also be up really soon.

I hope you like the new design especially the sidebar :)


Ja mein Blog Daydreamin' hat sich mal wieder etwas verändert, eigentlich ja recht viel verändert. Ich hatte das alte Design schon sooo satt, ich konnte es einfach nicht mehr sehen. Die Farben haben mich genervt und alles andere irgendwie auch.
Gestern hab ich mich entschieden alles Mögliche zu verändern. Hab mich hingesetzt und losgearbeitet. Es hat etwas gedauert bis ich mich endlich auf Farben einigen konnte aber ich bin glücklich mit dem Ergebnis!
Außerdem wollte ich euch noch mitteilen, was es in nächter Zeit zu lesen geben wird. Ich werde eine Roomtoor hochladen und eine Review über Lauren Conrad Beauty.

Ich hoffe euch gefällt das neue Design und vor allem die neue Sidebar! :)



love,
Janella

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo