Dienstag, 27. September 2011

Walkin' in Vienna

hey ihr hübschen,
hey pretty people,

Wie ich ja schon erwähnt habe, war ich letztens in Wien naja und jetzt hab ich endlich Fotos und poste deshalb eine Styling-Inspiration.
As I might have said in former posts, shortly I've been to Vienna, now I have the pictures and here's my article, a Styling-Inspiration.

Das hübsche Mädl auf der rechten Seite ist meine beste Freundin Tami, die werdet ihr noch öfters sehen.
The pretty girl on the right side is my best friend Tami, you'll see her more often I guess.


left picture
me wearing, a scarf from Pieces, a mini-dress from QS s'oliver, leggings from H&M, moccasins from H&M
Tami wearing, a long-sleeves shirt from Forever21, a skirt from H&M, leggings from C&A, convers' all stars

right picture
me wearing, a top from Forever21, a black tank-top from H&M, Jeans from New Yorker, handbag from H&M
Tami wearing, a scarf from Pieces, a long-sleeves shirt from Forever21, Jeans from VeroModa, handbag from Deichmann


hoffe ich mögt es, hope you guys like it

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo