Sonntag, 4. März 2012

shopping haul

Hey guys! (:
Hallo Leute! (:

OMG....yesterday I went shopping and I have to admit I'm a H&M victim....it's incredible I just wanted to see if the new print-shirts are in the shops yet..but then I saw that amazing bag <3 I loooooooooooove her! I just had to buy it! 

OMG....gestern war ich shoppen und ich muss zugeben ich bin ein H&M Opfer....es ist unglaublich ich wollte nur schaun ob die neuen Print-Shirts schon im Laden sind...aber dann sah ich diese tolle Tasche <3 Ich liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiebe sie! Ich musste sie einfach kaufen!

bag 24,95 €

Lately I have a little weakness for brownish colours....maybe that's the reason why I bougth that bag...but I also saw a really cute scarf, a shirt, earring and bangles....I know I know...I 'm addicted XD soo what...I was soo happy after I bougth everything..that last week was a little bit busy so it felt soo good...to simply buy something fancy (: soo here's my haul <3

everything from H&M

bangles 4,95€
 earrings 3,95€

 scarf 7,95€

T-Shirt 6,95€

After that I went to DM....another flaw of mine...(: I really wanted to buy some nice nailpolish because Megan (post about her here ) posted a video about her favourite nailpolish and I was so inspired that I had to check out the collection of Catrice....

Nachher ging ich zu DM....eine andere Schwäche von mir..(: ich wollte unbedingt Nagellack kaufen weil Megan (post von ihr hier) postete ein Video über ihre Lieblingsnagellacke und ich war so inspiriert das ich die Kollektion von Catrice auschecken musste...

each one for 2,95€

       named: Sing: Hey, Dirty-Liah        


named: Welcome To Roosywood

The first one is a milky greyish pink I really love how it looks....I think it's a good colour for spring (:
the secound is a rosy kind of colour and it looks really nice on the nails...(:

Die erste Farbe ist ein milchiges graues rosa...ich mag wirklich wie es aussieht...und ich finde es ist eine schöne Frühlingsfarbe (:
Die zweite ist rosige Farbe und sie sieht wirklich schön auf den Nägeln aus...(:

Peace & Love 

1 Kommentar:

looking forward to all your words . xo