Dienstag, 28. August 2012

New in: Laptop Case

Hey everyone,
Hallo meine Lieben,

I was searching for a Laptop Case soooo long. I almost gave it up, but last week when I went shopping with a friend to SCS (Shopping City Seiersberg) I found the perfect one for me. At Bershka which is one of my all time favorite stores there (along with Vero Moda and H&M of course). 
As you can see it's mint! I love mint definitely one of my favorite colors. It looks so lovely at fits my 15' inch Laptop perfectly. 
I paid 15,99€ which is really affordable. I guess I'll need this one a lot in college. AND i really hope that this case will not get lost in our moving mess. ^^

Wir ihr ja bereits wisst, hab ich schon eeewig nach einem Soft Case für meinen Laptop gesucht, wollt ich eigentlich schon wieder aufgeben das Ganze. Aber als ich letzte Woche mit einer Freundin in Seiersberg shoppen war hab ich glücklicherweise bei Bershka ein ganz tolles gefunden.
Es ist mint grün, was eine meine Lieblingsfarben ist. Ich find einfach nur richtig hübsch und mein 15-Zoll-Laptop passt perfekt rein.
Gezahlt hab ich dafür nur 15,99€ was echt erschwinglich ist. Ich werd das Case ja viel an der Uni brauchen. Jetzt hoffe ich nur, dass das Case nicht während des Umzuges verloren geht ^^.





xo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo