Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

you hold me in your hands .. you won't let me FALL

Hey an alle,
Hey at everyone,

Kennt ihr das Gefühl, wenn ihr duch Zufall auf einen Song kommt, den ihr früher geliebt habt?
Na klar jeder kennt das, aber ich hab mir diesen Song sicher schon 2.000 mal angehört und jedesmal laufen mir die Tränen über das Gesicht. Nicht nur weil mich der Song an jemanden besonderen erinnert der früher Teil meines Lebens war und für mich das Wichtigste überhaupt war, nein auch weil er WUNDERSCHÖN ist.

Do you know that feeling, when you are randomly listening to a song you used to love so much?
Of course you do, all of us do, but I was listening to that song for over 2.000 times, I guess and still everytime I hear the first seconds, tears start pouring out of my eyes. Not just because this song remembers me of someone special, I used to have in my life and cared about so much, no because this song is truly BEAUTIFUL.


Ziemlich verrückt, aber ich kann mich noch an Alles erinnern als ich diesen SOng gehört habe. Wo ich war, wer bei mir war, welches Buch ich laß, was für Probleme ich hatte, alles. Wie verloren ich in der Liebe war, wie viel Angst ich hatte.

It's so crazy, but I remember everything about the time I was listening to that song. Where I was, who I was with, which book I read, what my problems were, everything. How lost in love I've been, how scared I was.

Thank you guys ! an amazing song by Lifehouse . You rock and made my day soo many times.

Gute Nacht, good night!