Sonntag, 20. November 2011

"asian" Must-Have

Hey ihr Lieben,
Hey my lovely readers,

This Sunday is all about Asia (:, not just the order at the China-Restaurant, no also about the fashion. Since the first time I have seen something like a "kimono", I wanted to own something like that. I still remember the first picture of Nikki Hilton wearing a kimono, I saw, she looked stunning.
Diesen Sonntag steht Asien im Mittelpunkt, nicht nur die China-Nudeln die manche vielleicht heute verdrückt haben, nein auch um die Mode. Seitdem ich das erste mal ein Bild von Nikki Hilton gesehen hab, wo sie einen Kimono trägt, war ich beeinduckt. Sie sah umwerfend aus!

So now I finally found something, here it is!
Jetzt hab ich endlich einen Look-a-like endeckt!

Kimono-Bluse from h&m for 14,95€


STAY STYLISH