Freitag, 24. Februar 2012

shrimp and lime?

Hey guys!
Hallo Leute!

This week I went shooping with my mom and I found something..that I really looove....
Diese Woche war ich mit meiner Mama einkaufen..und ich hab etwas tolles gefunden...

So for those who don't know me that well....I looooooove to wear colourful things...like t-shirts or trousers and so on...so know I thought..why not wearing more colourful eye shadow this summer? 

Für diejenigen von euch die mich noch nicht so gut kennen..ich liebe es bunte dinge zu tragen..angefangen bei Shirts oder Hosen über alles mögliche das mir ins Auge sticht...also dachte ich mir...warum sollte ich nicht mehr bunten Lidschatten tragen diesen Sommer?

I found those amazing eye shadows from essence and I simply had to bought them...(:
Ich habe supersüße Lidschatten von essence gefunden und ich musste sie einfach kaufen...(:

Besides they have sooo funny names...they are called shrimp me up and lime time....I'm sooo in love with those...they bring a summerfeelin' in my mind...

Außerdem haben sie sehr lustige Namen..sie heißen shrimp me up und lime time...ich liiiiiebe sie einfach....durch sie hab ich Sommergefühle xD



 Love & Peace