Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2012

& the nights move forward don't they just move on? She's on a mission, baby & she's almost gone. Her heart is broken but she won't say that.

Hey everyone,
Hallo meine Lieben,

Quick post tonight. I just want to show you what I wore on december 23rd when I was going out with my lovely friends. Crazy night had a blast. I hope you all had a couple of lovely days with you family. 
My Christmas was beautiful as usual. I love to be at home, in bed with a couple of lovely movies and books.

Heute nur noch ein kurzer Post. Ich wollte nur noch schnell (wiedermal) ein Outfit hochladen :), das ich am 23. Dezember zum Ausgehen getragen hab. War eine total lustige Nacht.
Ich hoffe ihr hattet frohe Weihnachten und eine besinnliche Zeit mit euren Eltern, Verwandten und Geliebten.
Mein Weihnachten war toll. Ich liebe es zu Hause zu sein, im Bett mit einem guten Film oder einem Buch.

dress: H&M, tights: H&M, longarm shirt: sisters point, shoes: jello (i think ^^), bracelets: H&M & Forever 21, necklace: ann christin



I hope you had a merry christmas
J a n e l l a

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo