Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012

the perfect ankle boot. end of story.

Hey guys.
Hey Leute,

Let's say, if you find the perfect shoes, you have to buy them, right? Yesterday I was last-minute Christmas-Shopping with my friend Joey. It was beyond crazy, hundreds of people everywhere. And I was so tired. I drove home from Klagenfurt and it was almost three o'clock as we arrived at my hometown, and 5 minutes later I was gone again, on my way to Leoben. I shopped for my twin-brother and a friend of mine, but sooner or later I always have to shop for me too :). Joey allowed me to look at one pair of shoes and try them on. I have to thank her for that otherwise I probably would have bought at least three more pairs. Deichmann has quite lovely stuff right now. 
I've been looking for the perfect ankle-boots for quite a while now. I wanted a sandy beige one, so this pair is perfect. 

Wenn man den perfekten Schuh sieht, muss man ihn kaufen oder? Gestern war ich last-minute Weihnachtseinkäufe erledigen, mit meiner Partnerin in crime Joey. Es war total verrückt in dem Shoppingcenter, überall Leute und Zeug. Ich war unglaublich müde, da ich schon mit dem Auto von Klagenfurt zu mir nach Hause gefahren bin. Ganze 5 Minuten war ich zu Hause bevor es ab nach Leoben ging. Ich hab noch ein Geschenk für meinen Zwillingsbruder und einen Freund gebraucht, aber dann bekomm ich immer Lust auch was für mich zu kaufen. Naja und dann waren wir beim Deichmann und ich musste die Schuhe einfach haben!
Ich hab schon ewig nach einem schönen Ankle-Boot gesucht, ich wollte einen hellbeigen und dieses Paar von Deichmann ist perfekt!


yours 
J a n e l l a

2 Kommentare:

looking forward to all your words . xo