Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

OOTD: cheetah mint

Hey pretty people,
Hey meine Hübschen,

How are you guys? I truly hope, you feel better than me. I've got a fever and now (lucky me) I have to spend my holidays in my bed (even tough I feakin' love my bed). At least for now.
So I'm currently not capable of doing photos and so I can't really use the "time-in-bed" for blogging. Anyhoooo. I found an Outfit-Pic from last week, where I was healthy.
Wie gehts euch? Ich hoffe mal, euch geht es besser wie mir! Ich hab nämlich Fieber und bin gezwungen meine Ferien (vorerst) im Bett zu verbringen. Deshalb bin ich leider auch nicht im Stande Fotos zu machen. Was dazu füht, dass ich die verlorene Zeit auch nicht mit bloggen gutmachen kann. Naja, jedenfalls hab ich noch ein Outfit-Foto von letzter Woche gefunden (: da war ich noch fit.


What I'm wearing:
Was ich trage:

a grey&mintgreen cheetah printed scarf from CHiLLi (for aahm i assume 25€)
a white tank-top from H&M (they are about 5€)
a mint-green cardigan from H&M (for I think 10€)
a skinny-jeans from Bershka (for I thing 40-50€ don't know bought this like 3 years ago) ^^
aaand fake UGGs from forever18 (they're about 20€)
PS: the nail polish is Salmon&Garfunkel (click here for the post about it)
einen grau-mintgrünen leoparden gemusterten Schal von CHiLLi (für ca. 25€)
ein weißes Tanktop von H&M (die kosten 5€)
ein mintgrünes Westchen von H&M (für 10€)
eine Skinny-Jeans von Bershka (ich denke die kosteten zw. 40 & 50€ weiß nicht mehr, hab die vor 3 Jahren gekauft ^^)
und "fake" UGGs von forever18 (für 20€)
PS: Der Nagellack ist Salmon&Garfunkel (klickt hier für den Post über den Lack)

I know that this is nothing special or brand new, it's just a simple, but put-together looking outfit, I wore to school. My face isn't on the pic, because it was taken at 6am (jaaah that's when I leave the house).
Ich weiß, dass das jetzt nichts besonderes ist, nur ein simples aber ordentliches Outfit, das ich in der Schule anhatte. Mein Gesicht ist nicht am Bild, da es um 6 Uhr morgens geschossen wurde (jaa, da verlasse ich das Haus)



create ~ IMAGINE ~ inspire



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo