Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Liebster Award

Hey everybody,
Hey meine Lieben,

The lovely girls form Three Heads in the Clouds nominated me for the "Liebster Award". So if you haven't seen their blog, go and check it out immediately. I love those girls. Mary (the youngest of the three sisters) is one of my very best friends for over 5 years now. She's such a unicorn to me. A girl with a huge heart, and a lot of creativity and passion. To me she'll always be my "Whitney". I'm probably the only one seeing the similarities to Whitney Port, but I'm weird ya know. Mary, Jo and Billy are really cool girls, they are sooooo amazing in doing photoshoots and video and whatever they are doing this week. OK just wanted to say that now of to the actual post.

Die Mädels von Three Heads in the Clounds haben mich für den "Liebster Award" nominiert. Also wenn ihr ihren Blog noch nicht kennt, dann schaut ihn euch unbedingt an, die Mädels sind die pure Inspiration. Mit dir jüngsten der drei Schwestern, Mary bin ich seit über 5 Jahren befreundet. Für mich ist sie eine Art Einhorn. Sie hat sooooo ein großes Herz und das füllt sie am liebsten mit Kreativität und Leidenschaft. Für mich wird sie immer "Whitney" bleiben, auch wenn ich wohl die Einzige bin die die Ähnlichkeiten zu "Whitney Port" herstellen kann. Ich bin ja Fan von allen drei. Richtig coole Mädls. Die umwerfende Fotos mach oder Video oder was auch immer sie diese Woche machen, es ist auf jeden Fall toll. So jetzt hab ich das auch rausgelassen und jetzt los mit dem eigentlichen Post.

The questions for me by Three Heads in the Clouds:
What's your sign? -> aquarius :) and I totally am everything they say I am ^^.
Tea or coffee? -> love both, but I have to go with coffee. black, strong, without sugar. yum
Do you have hairy feet? -> hmmm. not today ^^
What have you dreamt last night? -> NOTHING I was tooo tired from a weekend in Vienna to dream.
If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be? -> make people believe in themselves and tell the broken that there's always hope and their the ones to change that. But if I could I would do 100 more things, because this world needs it.
Describe yourself with one word. -> daydreaming ^^
If you were a superhero, which powers would you like to have? I'd love to fly and to create things that people need, so if and elderly lady needs a tissue, I'd create her one with my power ^^
What's the best smell in the world? -> food, all kinds and variations of food.
Do you like to watch yourself in the mirror? sometimes I do :D and I totally do the weirdest faces on planet earth ^^
What's the weirdest word you know? -> cheeky (what the heck does that mean anyways ^^)
Are you really from planet Earth? -> Maybe, but I'm not sure. I could be from Mars too ya know. I love lychee and that's weird ^^.

11 random facts about Janella:
-> Everything I drink is to sweet for me so I add water to all kinds of stuff ^^
-> I'm crying over the dumbest things, when I watch TV and there's something that a little cute or sad I'm crying
-> I name things (my Laptop's called Cami, my iPod's Jake, my Blackberrys name is Sammy...)
-> I still listen to Jesse McCartney when I'm down
-> I lose things - concert tickets, keys, food, underwear (no joke ^^)
-> I'm a healthy eater but sometimes I love really dirty and no joke nasty food
-> I love toes, they're so cute
-> I own a Chanel Lipstick which I wore once and I met a cute guy I really liked and now this lipstick is my "lucky lipstick" but I'm not brave enough to wear it a second time. What if I'm not meeting a cute guy, the magic would be lost. ^^ A littly silly, could be a total coincidence that I wore that lipstick that night and met a cute boy but I wanna believe in the magic Coco as showed my then ^^
-> I love beer ^^
-> I'm addicted to Meghanrosette
-> I talk really fast.

The rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go tell them!

My questions for you
1.) Big city or small town
2.) Justin Bieber or One Direction ^^
3.) You're favorite movie
4.) With whom would you like to eat dinner?
5.) You're favorite drink
6.) Where do you like to shop?
7.) What's the most important piece, thing, item you have?
8.) A song that describes you best
9.) You're favorite color
10.) Summer or spring
11.) Something you always wanted to do but you never did

People I tag!




Have a great day!
Janella

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

looking forward to all your words . xo