Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

if I would win one million Euros ...

Hey lovely people,
Hey meine Lieben,

OMG , I'm really outta words, soooo (a o e uhhhh) freakin' adorable . baaaaah ..
OK new start, if I won one million euros, I would buy myself a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. For those of you, who didn't know that I love Marc Jacobs ... I LOVE MARC JACOBS, but well hey I'm so not a rich, spoiled kid. naaah ! So I have to dream and one day (when I actually have a well-paid job) I will buy myself the "Classic Q Francesca Tote" because I absolutely adore it. OMG , so for those of you, who have a well-paid job or have the luck to be rich here's the link where you can get it.
Oh mein Gottchen ^^. Ich bin mal wieder sprachlos, soooooo (oooah) schöööön . baaaah .
Okee Neustart, wenn ich eine Million Euro gewinne, daaann würde ich mir eine Marc by Marc Jacobs Tasche kaufen. Für die, die noch nicht wussten, dass ich Marc Jacobs liebe, ICH LIEBE MARC JACOBS ^^, aber naja ich bin kein reiches, verwöhntes Mäderl (gott sei dank but no hate ^^). Also werd ich weiter träumen von der perfekten Tasche und vielleicht irgendwann wenn ich einen guten Job habe, eine zulegen. So für diejenigen unter euch, die ein gut bezahlten Job haben oder das "Glück" habe reich zu sein, hier ein link wo man die Tasche ordern kann!



STAY STYLISH