Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

Spotted: George, Gina & Lucy on Gossip Girl

Hey favourite people,
Hey ihr Lieben,




BTW, looooove V's outfit, it's gorgeous!!!

Some of you might think, well we already know that! For those, I'm sorry. I didn't really thought about it when I saw the beautiful bags on Vanessa Abrams arm ^^, but today I thought why don't I show you mine. (:
Einige von euch werden sich sicherlich denken, jap das wissen wir bereits. Für diejenigen gibts gleich mal ein "sorry" ,dass mir das entgangen ist. Aber als ichs damals bemerkt habe, hab ich nicht wirklich an einen Eintrag gedacht. Naja heute jedenfalls hab ich mir gedacht ich zeigt euch doch mal meine. (:


the black one is called Daisy Saddie
and the brownish one is called Pour La Nana (this is usually my bag for school, 'cause it's so big and functional. Love it!)

STAY STYLISH