Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011

dress-a-like "Lauren Conrad"

Hey lovely readers,
Hey liebe Leser,

Yes, it's time for a new dress-a-like post. Some of you may know that I'm kinda addicted to Lauren Conrad, I admire her. She's amazing, I love her style and the way she's handling this whole fashion&beauty business. I guess that's not easy all the time but she seems so down to earth.
I followed her since Laguna Beach, up to The Hills, leaving The Hills, the whole way. I love to read her books (LA Candy & Style) and of course I also like to watch her on TV.
Yes you can pretty much say that I'm a huge fan of hers, she's my idol, my favourite fashion icon, a role model.
So es wird mal wieder Zeit für einen neuen Dress-a-Like Beitrag. Manche von euch werden vielleicht bemerkt haben, dass ich ein riesen Lauren Conrad Fan bin. Sie ist der Wahnsinn, ich liebe ihren Style und die Art wie die das ganze Fashion&Beauty Business handhabt. Ich denk mir ja immer, dass das gar nicht leicht sein kann, aber sie kommt einfach so bodenständig rüber.
Seit Laguna Beach bin ich Fan von Lauren, bin ihr nach The Hills gefolgt, habs gesehen als sie The Hills verließ, den ganzen Weg. Ich liebe ihren Bücher (LA Candy & Style) und natürlich sehe ich mir ihre Shows auch gerne im TV an.
Ja, man kann sagen, dass ich The Hills Fan bin! Lauren ist mein Idol, meine lieblings Fashionikone und ein Vorbild!

pic from stylebistro.com



STAY STYLISH