Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

BeautyFave: Catrice Eye Shadow

Hey favourite people,
Hey Lieblingsmenschen,

I have to give a great compliment to Catrice, I adore your eyeshadow (the beeest colors I've seen for a damn long time), I really like the nail polish too, but the eyeshadow baaam. OMG, I just bought one because I wanted to own a goldish one so bad, and you bought me. I'm a fan. (: I'm obsessed with pretty much all of your stuff, the lipsticks are amazing, had purple lips (TREND! 170 Play the Plum) yesterday, stayed the whole afternoon/night (:.
Ich muss Catrice jetzt echt mal ein riesen Komplimet aussprechen, ich steh auf euren Lidschatten, die besten Farben die ich seit langer Teit gesehen hab. Den Nagellack mag ich auch, aber der Lidschatten hat mich einfach noch mehr begeistert. Ich hab mir eigentlich nur einen gekauft, weil ich umbedeingt einen haben wollte, ihr habt mich, ich bin ein Fan! Bin besessen von eurem Zeug, die Lippenstifte (TREND! 170 Play the Plum) sind ein Traum! Hatte gestern beerenfärbige Lippen und die hielten die ganze Nacht! (:



Here are my 5 top-colors (I WILL GET THEM) too cute!
Hier meine 5 Top-Farben (die muss ich haben) zu hübsch!

400 My First Copperware Party


430 Luke SkyStalker


060 I Love Champagne


040 In The Army Now


280 Heidi Plum (funny)

all pictures via www.catrice.eu


create ~ IMAGINE ~ inspire