Montag, 16. Januar 2012

New Girl (in Town)

Hey guys! (:
Hallo Leute (:

Today it's about the actress Zooey Deschanel. I have to say I adore her she's soo damn funny and a really good actress. I discoverd her in the movie 500 days of summer (one of my fav movies) and since then I'm obsessed with her. Now there's that super cute new soap NEW GIRL (yes people in Austria always need there time to discover the new soaps ;P)  and she's the main character....I saw the promotion for the soap on TV and I freaked out (OMG she's finally back hihi) so I had to watch it (on the internet in english certainly) and I have to say I'm addicted...I love love love it...the characters are so funny and sweet....especially Jess (Zooey) she's so down to earth and sings all the time (I know someone like that hihi yeah Janella..) I loved it from the first minute especially the part where she composes her own theme song..hahah hilarious...so guys please watch it...(: I promise you will laugh your head off...

Heute geht es um die Schauspielerin Zooey Deschanel. Ich muss euch sagen ich mag sie sehr gerne, sie ist so unglaublich lustig und auch eine sehr gute Schauspielerin. Ich hab sie im Film 500 days of Summer entdeckt (einer meiner Lieblingsfilme) und seit her bin ich begeistert von ihr. Sie spielt jetzt in einer neuen super süßen Serie mit namens NEW GIRL (jaa Leute ihr kennt sie wahrscheinlich schon, in Österreich brauchen die Leute immer länger um neue Serien zu entdecken :P) und sie ist der Hauptcharakter der Serie. Ich hab die Werbung für die Serie im Fernsehen gesehen und bin ausgeflippt (endlich ist sie zurück) also musste ich die Serie einfach sehen (im Internet auf Englisch natürlich) und ich muss euch sagen ich bin süchtig. Ich lilaliiiiiiiiiiiiebe diese Serie!!! Die Charaktere sind lustig und süß vor allem Jess (Zooey) sie wirkt auf mich sehr bodenständig und sie singt einfach die ganze Zeit (ich kenne da noch so jemanden hihi yeah Janella) Ich fand die Serie von der ersten Sekunde an toll vor allem den Teil in dem Jess ihren eigenen Themen Song dichtet (: ....haha zum schreien...so Leute bitte checkt die Serie aus..ich verspreche euch ihr werdet euch zu Tode lachen...

The promo for the soap NEW GIRL

Now I'd like to show you some facts of Zooey Deschanel.
Jetzt möchte ich euch noch ein paar Infos zu Zooey Deschanel geben.

Zooey Deschanel * born on the 17. January 1980 in Los Angeles (California) * Dad - Caleb Deschanel is a famous cameraman* Mom - Mary Jo Deschanel is a famous actress* Sister - Emily Deschanel is also an actress* went to the Crossroads School for Arts and Sciences in Santa Monica* first time in front of the camera was in Veronica's Closet* first big part in Almost Famous* she's also a singer (band She&Him)* was married to Ben Gibbard (Death Cab for Cutie)* 

 Zooey Deschanel at the Golden Globes


Peace & Love