Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

i'm like crying (:

Hey my lovely people,
Hey meine Lieben,

Today I found this amazing picture in my mess on my laptop (Cami), this photo was taken last summer, when my classmates and I were in Paris (France). OMG. I still remember everything, I didn't want to go home, I loved it there, so awesome, prue awesomeness. I love all this tiny streets and all the fashion there (so inspiring, holy guacamoly). I love the lifestyle, all those different cultures and passions, the streets were filled with creativity and spirt.
So as I were like, looking through all these pictures I found these special one (: it's just a fun photo I took, while I was .. aaaahm probably bored from waiting in a queue to go all the way up at ther very top of the Eiffel Tower (yes Lauren thought of you ^^). I simply loved my outfit that day. My favourite favourite Jeans from Fuga, like soo worn out, but the color is sooo nice, just a very comfy piece of fabric, a cardigan by H&M, which was like my to go piece at this time, wore it 24/7 to cute for the world
(OMG my iPod randomly plays pieces of my by Ashlee Simpson ^^) AND my amazing amazing shoes. My brogue shoes. I adore them I have one pair in demin and one in brown (faux) leather both from the last Deichmann (yes I buy a lot of shoes there, they are cheap and cute, so if I don't like them anymore I can put them away ^^) summer collection. I'm obsessed with these shoes, all my friends were saying that they are ugly (jap Tami I know you don’t, didn’t count you as one of my friends ^^ just kidding your my biebermazing girly LOVE), but hell yes I like them so I'm walking in them, wore it with leggings, dresses, skirts, jeans, shorties.. perfect match for everything!

BUT as we have like 2 degrees (35,6 °F) and it was snowing yesterday, so now it's basically veeery wet out there, you can't walk in shoes like that, sadly. OMG what would I do for summer right now! It's freaking killing me. HATE!!!
Heute hab ich dieses geniale Foto in dem Chaos auf meinem Laptop (Cami) gefunden. Dieses Foto wurde letzten Sommer in Paris (Frankreich) aufgenommen, als ich mit meiner Klasse dort war. OMG ich kann mich noch an alles so genau erinnern, habs geliebt dort zu sein, wollte gaaar nicht mehr heim, war einfach nur unglaublich aufregend. Ich liebe all diese engen Gässchen und die Mode natürlich sowieso (soo inspirierend heilige Maria!!). Ich liebe auch ihre Lebensart, all diese total verschiedenen Kulturen und Leidenschaften, die Straßen waren gefüllt mit Kreativität und Temperament! Als ich also durch die Bilder gesehen hab, hab ich dieses eine sehr lustige Foto entdeckt. Das Foto hab ich gemacht als… ich warscheinlich gerade gelangweilt vom Warten war (um endlich auf die oberste Etage des Eiffel Turms zu kommen). Jap hab an Lauren Conrad gedacht (:. An diesem Tag hab ich mein Outfit einfach geliebt. Hatte meine Lieblingsjeans von Fuga an, die sind so ausgetragen, aber die Farbe ist noch immer irrsinnig toll, einfach ein sehr bequemes Stück Stoff, einen H&M Cardigan, das war mein To-Go Teil zu dieser Zeit, hatte den glaub ich jeden Tag (oh grauslich ^^) an zu süß für die Welt (OMG my iPod randomly plays "pieces of my" by Ashlee Simpson ^^ right now) & meine tollen tollen Schuhe. Ich liebe die! Hab zwei Paar Brogues ein Paar in Demin und eines in braunem (faux) Leder, beide von Deichmann (ja ich kaufe viele Schuhe dort, sind billig und echt süß und wenn ich sie nicht mehr mag geb ich sie halt weg). Ich bin besessen von diesen Schuhen, alle meine Freundinnen finden sie schecklich (jap Tami I know you don’t, didn’t count you as one of my friends ^^ just kidding you're my biebermazing girly LOVE), aber verdammt noch mal ich mag sie, also geh ich auch in ihnen. Hab die mit Leggings, Kleidern, Röcken, Jeans, Shorties getragen, hat alles immer perfekt gepasst. Leider haben wir im Moment ca. 2 Grad, und gestern hats mal wieder geschneit (yaaay -.-) also ist drausen jetzt so ein Matsch-Gatsch (yaaay -.-) und da kann man solche Schuhe einfach nicht tragen (yaaay -.-)! Was ich jetzt alles für Sommer tun würde, bringt mich um. HATE !!!


to all Austian readers: "THE SUMMER WILL COME!" ^^

create ~ IMAGINE ~ inspire